Friday, February 20, 2009

away

I worked hard for some time to let people know about my blogg, and then disappeared!

I didn't e-mail during December as we were busy with exams and in the end I left for my holidays a bit early, doing my final memorisation exam two days early.
I decided to go home to get my new visa as things are getting more and more difficult in the visa department in India and several of my friends have had serious difficulties, so I decided to play it safe. The only decent price for a flight was between Christmas and NYE and arrived at 11pmish on NYE. Luckily my parents are over NYE parties and didn't mind collecting me at the late hour. Also the plane had only 12 passengers and we were giving peppermint cornettos. So in the end it was one of the more enjoyable NYE for me. (even including when I wasn't a nun!)

So even though I have been on holidays since then and was sure that I would write repeated blog entries, it never happened and now, with only one more day until I go home I feel compelled to write before they shut down my blog.
So tomorrow I will return to India and try and catch up on all the memorisation I should have done while I was here, but didn't. I thought to visit some friends at the wong in Derhadun, but my books call and there is less than two weeks before classes start up and a new, hopefully less insanely busy year begins. And seeing as how I will be again very busy all the time I am sure that I will again become a regular blogger as I seem to be the kind of person who is either very productive or comatose.

So I hope you all have great plans for the new year and that it actually works out that way too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister,
Glad to see you blogging again. Don't worry; they won't shut you down if you don't post. Wish you a blessed year 2009 and a happy return to India.
My own plan for this year is to become ordained. It's finally coming true...just a few months away...I am so fortunate!! :)
May all beings be happy and free from harm.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday !

Damchoe Wongmo said...

Hi! Glad to see you are still blogging. I've started a private Ning network for ordained. ie facebook for monks and nuns ;). Would you to join? Email me and I'll send you an invitation. damchoe at gmail dot com