Friday, May 06, 2005

Lost in space

As far as first bloggs go mine have not been spectacular. Last night I wrote a good post and then lost it at the last moment. Don't you hate when that happens!!!!

Perhaps I should introduce myself. As you can tell from the title I am a practicing Buddhist which isn't particularly unusual these days. I'm always on the net looking for something. We'll I'd say I'm always looking for something. I've been looking for it in lots of different places. I've done a lot of traveling including spending time in India earlier in the year but that is another story altogether!

Right now I find myself living in a Chinese Buddhist temple in the countryside desperately trying to fit in as the only European and the only non Chinese speaking person here.

Hence I think I have something to share with the world and especially anyone who is an aspiring Bodhisattva and especially anyone who is an aspiring western bohdisattva. I'm not a hippie or a feminist or any other stereotype, I just want to find what I've been looking for, and although i've come a long way I don't think I've found it yet.

So I'm writing for any one who can sympathise with me, anyone who is looking for something and anyone whose dreams for the future don't involve a volvo and 2.3 children.

Over time I hope that I can share what I have already learnt with people and also hopefully will stop myself going crazy in the process!!

So I'll do a bit more searching and let you know what i find!

No comments: